Pre-Owned Lift Trucks: Pre-Owned Pricing, World Class Performance.
Only With Raymond ReNewed.
Everything you expect from a Raymond. Including a 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
When you need a top-performing pre-owned electric fork lift truck, Brauer is proud to offer its customers the highly engineered, energy efficient line of Raymond ReNewed Certified Pre-Owned lift trucks. We provide a wide selection of models and options to suit your specific needs, and all are backed by Brauer to ensure they perform at high levels, shift after shift.
Reconditioned to Raymond’s exacting specifications with Raymond OEM parts, every truck is supported by Brauer’s teams of certified technicians and service professionals and comes standard with:
- The Ultimate Performance Guarantee - 90 day satisfaction
(replacement or buy-back)
- Six month warranty on major components and a three month
warranty on wearables
- Rigorous quality assurance inspection
- All work performed according to Raymond’s strict OEM quality standards
- All labor performed by Raymond certified technicians –
the best in the industry
The Ultimate Quality Assurance Process
The last thing you want is a fork lift truck that doesn’t perform to expectations. And the last thing we want is for you to be dissatisfied. Which is why every Raymond ReNewed truck goes through a rigorous and proven quality assurance process you can trust, time and again. And that’s the Ultimate Performance Guarantee.
- General: All units externally cleaned and checked for
- Drive Units: Inspected for proper operation and leaks.
Repaired as necessary.
- Caster Assembly: Inspected for proper operation and damage. Repaired/adjusted as necessary.
- Motors: Tested for proper grounds and brush wear.
Repaired as necessary.
- Hydraulic Pumps: Inspected for leaks.
Rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- Valves: Inspected for leaks and operation.
Resealed as necessary.
- Hose Assemblies: Inspected for leaks and damage and replaced as necessary. Some external cracks/checks
- Electrical Panels: Visually inspected for corrosion, wear. Repaired as necessary.
- All Electrical connections: Checked to insure a good
- Wire Harnesses: Checked for wear and damage and repaired as necessary.
- Controller: Tested for proper operation and repaired as necessary.
- Mast Assemblies: Inspected for physical damage and wear.
Mast is repaired and reshimmed as necessary. Lift rams are inspected for chrome damage and leaks. Cylinders are repaired and repacked as necessary.
- Brake System: Tested for safe operation. Components are rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- Steering: Checked to assure smooth operation and no loose parts.
- Wheels and Tires: Inspected for wear and serviceability and replaced where necessary. Some wear and small abrasions
- All Moving parts: Lubricated as appropriate.
- Paint: Unit is externally detailed or painted as necessary.
- Inspection/Testing: The truck is operationally tested under load conditions to assure proper operation of all controls and functions.
- All Trucks: Reset to factory default operating parameters
- Our standard scheduled maintenance work order is used as the technician's guide during this process.
Contact us today to find out about our pre-owned availabilities, available financing and maintenance programs.