Leading the Way to the Future of Material Handling.
Brauer is a growing material handling solutions provider that utilizes its expertise to enable our customers to dramatically improve their operational efficiency and productivity – and therefore better satisfy their own customers’ diversified needs.
When you join our team of talented and motivated professionals, you’ll be part of a company that is committed to being the best it can be, every day.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a company that will continually strive to exceed your expectations through career development, continuing education, advancement opportunities, job stability, great benefits and a culture unlike any other – then Brauer is the company for you.
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package and provide an environment that encourages and rewards imagination, creativity and excellence.
- Forklift Technicians
- Forklift Technician positions from entry level up to senior technicians are available if you can meet our rigorous qualifications. You must have a past history of mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical work along with a good work ethic, positive attitude, and high desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- This position allows you to work independently while truly being part of a larger team with a common goal. You must be highly responsible, dependable, and presentable.
- In conjunction with your desire to learn and advance, we will provide the training you need to advance your career. Training will include in-house, on-the-job, and factory-level guidance in the nomenclature, theory, design, troubleshooting, and repair of the equipment.
- If you bring and meet the requirements, we'll provide a career opportunity with competitive pay, great benefits, health insurance, 401k, company uniforms, a company vehicle, and all the specialized tools necessary to do the work.
- Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical repair experience required
- Basic hand tools
- Basic computer skills
- Good driving record
- Good communications skills
- Good paperwork skills
- Stable work history
- Interested candidates should e-mail, fax, or mail their resume containing employment history, educational background, and salary history